Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nocturne

so i get home from work only to see that i missed this....god damit. I am super excited for TRON: Legacy and i got the score a couple of days ago and it is most definitely the hotness. I cant wait to see the visuals that accompany the excellent music of Daft Punk.

I think i might be one of the only people in the world that does not have a facebook. seeing this makes it a fact. This is strangely beautiful.


Its pretty crazy how huge Angry Birds has become but the damn game is addicting and at 99 cent or free for the android version its easy to see why it is. I wonder what the game would have looked like on the O.G. gameboy color. That was an excellent device i still got my kiwi colored one.


do yall remember the David Bowie video with Bing Crosby for little drummer boy well Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly decided to pay some respect.


These guys are crazy and you have to admire the accuracy that they accomplished in the video. Also how money is Ferrell's hair and makeup. Reilly looks really bloated i think he is retaining water or something like that. On the topic of John C. Reilly he has a  really bizarre show on adult swim. Dr. Steve Brule is certainly a character.



ok everyone onward to later for discussions on violent 80's movies and replicants. What ever happened to Daryl Hannah after Kill Bill?

6 comments:

  1. I love your uncorrelated will-o-the-wisp blogging style. Also, crazy birds is way too addicting. I think it's crazy how many people are steadily becoming gamers without even realizing it. Casual games that only cost a handful of pennies are making the nerdy populous steadily swell in numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for Daft Punk.

    That Facebook picture of the world is pretty sweet. But I'm with you, I don't have a Facebook page (for now). Looks like were missing out on a lot of glowing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. honestly, you're not missing out on much by not being on facebook-- i consider it to be a massive procrastination device first, and social networking site second/stalking tool. I'm not gonna lie, collaborations of will and john are usually hilarious, and the one you posted doesn't fall short of those expectations. will's hair is sweet for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angry Birds is a completely random game, perfectly suitable for discussion on your random blog. It seriously is addicting. I love and hate it. Your blog writing style is very interesting to read because there's such a variety of topics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I work at Papenhausen Hardware in West Portal and spent the day designing a super awesome Tron-themed window display. Complete with blacklit mannequins and glowing disks...with tails! I'm surprised that so little feedback about the movie has surfaced on Facebook...what did YOU think?

    -Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are completely right in saying that the soundtrack for Tron Legacy is sick having it completely done by Daft Punk. I just saw the movie this weekend, and I have to say that the special effects are some of the best that I have seen in a while. It was a great film to see in 3D, completely worth the price of admission.

    ReplyDelete